Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Strongest Woman You Know

  So often, I feel and I fear inadequacy, but I am trying to clear a path through those thoughts that mire me down and tire me out. 

  So often I fear that even giving my all will not satisfy, that more will always be demanded, and I find myself unable to give in at all; but I am seeking to open my heart. 

  So often I look at You, and in my tri-centered core both anxiety and elation swell and swirl and either can sweep me along but, I am looking for ways to balance my mind.

  And, so often, looking at them, I find hopelessness and envy seeping into my thoughts and pricking at my heart. But, I am learning to find joy in my surroundings. 

  And through this, through all of my faults and flaws and feelings and fears and fuck-ups and fragmented thoughts, there is a love that is infinite and ever expanding, as implausible and magnificent as the universe, a love that inspires me to become the strongest woman You know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me the Truth